Slipsheet – Reconnect with your debt
Have you been contacted by us? Click here
Are you interested in using our services? Click here
If you are an existing client Click here
HEAD OF LITIGATION AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER FOR LEGAL PRACTICE (COLP)
Qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive back in 2006 and with over 15 years’ experience in litigation law, along with industry knowledge and experience, means that Rachel advises, supports, and offer commercial resolutions to all disputes within your portfolio.
From the easy to the more complex caseloads, Rachel will help you understand the prospects of success across your portfolio – including costs, timescales, and outcomes.
It remains business as usual for the team at LRC Ltd, however as Coronavirus spreads, we would like to update you on what we are doing to minimise any potential disruption and continue to provide you with the service you expect from us to support you.
We already have a business continuity plan in place for such an event and have reviewed this in light of Coronavirus. As part of our plan, we are:
• Following the Government guidelines to reduce the risk of infection and spread of the virus
• Using video/phone conferencing wherever possible to remove the need for face-to-face meetings and travel
• Identifying vulnerable employees and checking travel plans
• Many of our staff already have the facility to work from home and we are extending this to more staff where possible
• Phones are easily diverted and we can operate from a number of locations
• Briefing all our staff on how to reduce the risk of infection to themselves and the people they come into contact with.
If you would like any further information or have any questions, please contact us on
0330 024 6350 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org