A key focus for us is the regulatory and compliance arena. By collecting in a compliant and ethical manner, the reputation of our clients is protected.
- Since obtaining our Alternative Business Structure (ABS) status on 1st October 2015, we have been regulated as a debt recovery legal practice by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
- We are members of the Credit Services Association (CSA) which is the trade body of the debt collection industry and ensures a strict code of conduct is adhered to by all members.
- All the team have passed the CAI (Collector Accreditation Initiative) test run by the Credit Services Association (CSA). They are tested individually and annually on the legislative framework and regulatory environment in which the debt industry works and have been classified as having the correct attributes and skills to be a professional collector.
- LRC has ISO9001 accreditation, which means that LRC has been recognised, by an external body, as having a robust quality management system that is focused on delivering client satisfaction and setting high standards in internal business processes and working practices.
- We are accredited with ISO 27001:2013, the international information security standard.
- The following video is part of the CSA’s #heretohelp campaign which was launched in September 2019. As a CSA member we are proud to support the #heretohelp campaign which aims to give people in debt the confidence to engage with debt collection companies to result in a better outcome. We want to educate and reassure those in financial difficulty that as an industry, we are trustworthy and #heretohelp. Please click here to view the video